Terms and Conditions relating to the ‘12 Doors Campaign’ (“Competition”)
Boohoo.com UK Limited (“BoohooMAN”) and Bandana Media Limited (“Snatch”) referred to collectively as the (“Promoters”).
- Eligibility – to enter the Competition, individuals must be aged over 17 or over (for those under the age of 18 consent of a parent or guardian over 18 is required). To enter the Competition individuals must download the ‘Snatch’ application (“App”) via IOS Appstore or Google Play using a mobile device with an Ios (minimum ios 11) or Android (minimum android 6.0 Marshmallow API 23) operating system and internet connection.
- How to enter- to enter the Competition entrants must: (i) Download the App and register an account; and (ii) Interact with the Competition via the App either by clicking on the 12 doors of Xmas door on the 27th December 2019 or by ‘picking up’ a BoohooMAN branded parcel to be in with a chance to win the Prize (defined below) (“Competition Entry”)
- Entry period – entries to the Competition must be made between 00:00 (BST) on 27.12.19 and 23:59 (BST) on 05.01.20 (“Competition Period“) to be valid. Entries received after this period will not be valid.
- Winner Selection – the winner of the Competition will be announced on or before 07.01.2020 between 10:00 (BST) and 23:59 (BST) (“Announcement Date”). The winner will be selected by random selection via electronic means (“Winner”). The Promoters will contact the Winner personally as soon as practicable after the Announcement Date, using the mobile number saved in the App. If the Promoters are unable to contact the Winner within three phone call attempts, then the Promoter acting in its absolute discretion may; (i) make further attempts to contact the Winner or/or withdraw the Prize (defined below) from that Winner. If the Winner declines or forfeits the Prize, the Promoters may offer the Prize to a new winner by random selection
- Prize – the prize comprises of one (1) x £1000 BoohooMAN store credit voucher to use on www.BoohooMAN.com (“Prize”). The Prize must be redeemed by no later than [13.01.2020] [JG1] and is subject to BoohooMAN’s website terms and conditions. The Prize is subject to availability, is non-transferable, non-refundable and the Winner cannot request an alternative prize (cash or otherwise). There will be a total of one (1) winner for the Prize.
- Runner Ups – For each Competition Entry, the individual is in with a chance of receiving a BoohooMAN promotional code which can be used to take an additional 10% of the price of sale items only on www.Boohooman.com (“Promo Code”). The Promo Code must be redeemed by no later than 05.01.2020 as the Promo Code will expire by this date and is subject to BoohooMAN’s website terms and conditions. The Promo Code is subject to availability, is non-transferable, non-refundable and the winners cannot request an alternative prize (cash or otherwise). There will be a total of One Hundred Thousand (100,000) Promo Code(s) available. Each Promo Code is unique to each Competition Entry and can only be redeemed once.
- Winner Publicity – By entering the Competition, you agree the Promoters reserve the right to publish the Winner’s name and Competition Entry on the Promoter’s official social media accounts and/or via the App.
- Liability– Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoters, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the Winner or runners up or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prize or the Promo Code except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Intellectual Property – Each Competition Entry and any accompanying material submitted to Promoters will become the property of BoohooMAN on receipt and will not be returned. By submitting your Competition Entry and any accompanying material, you agree to assign to the Promoter all your intellectual property rights with full title guarantee; and waive all moral rights, in and to your competition entry and otherwise arising in connection with your entry to which you may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world.
Personal Data – BoohooMAN will only process your personal information as set out in the https://www.Boohooman.com/page/privacy-notice.html and Snatch will only process your personal information as set in the https://www.snatchhq.com/privacy. Any person who enters the Competition accepts the use of their personal data by the Promoters for the purpose of administration for Competition (including publishing the Winner name and any administration relating to the Prize and/or Promo Code, and for any other purpose for which they have consented.
- General – For the names of the Winners or for a copy of these Terms and Conditions please send a stamped addressed envelope together with your written request to 12 Doors Campaign BoohooMAN Marketing, 49-51 Dale Street, Manchester, M1 2HF.
- Law and Jurisdiction – in relation to the Competition, these terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim which may arise out of or in connection with the Competition or these terms.
[JG1]Jag to confirm