- This Prize Draw is open to individuals within the UK.
- Entrants must be over the age of 18.
- Employees of the Promoter or any associated company and their immediate family as well as sponsors of the Prize Draw and their employees and judges of the Prize Draw and their immediate family, or anyone else involved in the organisation of the Prize Draw, may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Entrants will require access to the internet to enter the Prize Draw.
- How to enter
- To enter the Prize Draw entrants must:
- Enter all fields on the sign up form – upon signing up emails used will also fall into our email database for promotional emails.
- Entries must be made between 26th May and 11:59PM 30th June 11:59PM 2019.
- Entries received after the end of the Prize Draw Period will not be valid.
- No bulk, third party or automated entries are permitted.
- All entrants (including the winners) must comply with any reasonable directions given to him or her by the Promoter in connection with the Prize Draw. Failure to comply with such directions may result in an invalid Entry and/or withdrawal of the Prize.
- To enter the Prize Draw entrants must:
- Winner selection and contact
- boohooMAN will choose the winners out of random selection.
- A winner will be announced via email to the email address provided.
- The Judges shall have absolute discretion to choose the winning Entry and the Judges’ decision shall be final. The full names of the Judges are available upon written request to Boohoo MAN Marketing, 49/51 Dale Street, Manchester M1 2HF. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of any decision made in connection with this Prize Draw.
- At the end of the Prize Draw Period, the boohooMAN will announce the winners by email. Once the contacted have been provided in the manner stipulated herein, the Promoter will provide further details regarding the Prize.
- The Winners must provide the Details in order to claim the Prize.
- If any Winner fails to provide their Details to the Promoter within 24 hours of the Promoter contacting the winner by email asking them to provide the Details in accordance with clause 3.3 then the Promoter acting in its absolute discretion may:
- make further attempts to contact that Winner; and/or
- withdraw the Prize from that Winner.
- If the Prize is declined by a Winner or is withdrawn from a Winner by the Promoter under clause 3.5.2:
- Winners must claim their holiday by 31/08/2019
- Prize is:
- 4 x flights to Ibiza
- £1000 cash provided via bank transfer
- Maximum 3 nights standard hotel accommodation
- Entry to ABODE Thursday’s at Amnesia
The Prize is subject to availability.
- The Prize is non-transferable and non-refundable
and the Winners cannot request any alternative prize (cash or otherwise).
- There will be one winner announced on one day.
- Winner publicity
- The Promoter reserves the right to publish each Winner’s name and Entry on the Promoter’s official social media accounts, including Twitter, Instagram and Facebook and on its website found at www.boohooMAN.com.
- By entering the Prize Draw, if you are a Winner you agree to your Entry being published in accordance with clause 5.1 and to take part in and co-operate fully with all reasonable publicity accompanying or resulting from this Prize Draw without further recompense.
- Entry requirements
- Any Entry that is deemed by the Promoter, in its sole discretion, to be unlawful, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, hateful, threatening, discriminatory, offensive or which may otherwise bring the Prize Draw or Promoter into disrepute will be excluded from the Prize Draw and the Promoter reserves the right to take any further action in respect of such Entry that it deems appropriate.
- The Promoter will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the Promoter to disclose the identity of or to locate anyone posting or linking any content to its Twitter or Instagram pages which infringes any third party rights or is in breach of any of these Terms and Conditions or any applicable law.
- Use and display of Entries and copyright
- The copyright subsisting in the Entry must belong to the entrant. Entrants will retain copyright in the Entries they submit. Entrants must not have infringed the rights of any other party or breached any laws when submitting their Entries. If an Entry contains reference to or images of a person, the consent of that person (or their parent or guardian if they are under 18) must have been obtained.
- By submitting an Entry:
- you license and grant the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees an exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content for any purpose in any media including, but not limited to the Promoter’s website, social media accounts, marketing materials, newsletters and promotional material without further compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability;
- Except for death or personal
injury caused by negligence of the Promoter or its agents or representatives or
for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, neither the Promoter, nor its agents
or representatives assume responsibility for:
- any Prize that is not redeemed;
- any personal property;
- any loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure;
- any system failures or malfunctions of any third party websites;
- any incomplete, lost, delayed or late Entries;
- any failure to fulfil obligations of any third parties involved in this Prize Draw;
- Any other matter outside of their reasonable control.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions affects your statutory rights.
- To the extent permitted by law, all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute or common law are expressly excluded from these Terms and Conditions.
- The Winners agree to indemnify
and keep indemnified the Promoter, its group of companies and their officers,
employees and agents from and against all liabilities, losses, damages and
expenses (including legal and other professional fees) arising out of or in
connection with any allegations or claims resulting directly or indirectly
- their Entry into this Prize Draw; and/or
- their receipt and use of any Prize.
- Except for death or personal injury caused by negligence of the Promoter or its agents or representatives or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, neither the Promoter, nor its agents or representatives assume responsibility for:
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Prize Draw or these Terms and Conditions if it has reasonable grounds for doing so. Any changes to the Prize Draw or these Terms and Conditions will be announced by the Promoter through its Instagram accounts.
- By entering the Prize Draw you accept these Terms and Conditions as in force at the time you submit your Entry.
- Any person who provides their Details to the Promoter in connection with this Prize Draw accepts:
- these Terms and Conditions; and
- the use of their personal data by the Promoter:
- any other purpose for which they have consented.
- For the names of the Winners or for a copy of these Terms and Conditions please send a stamped addressed envelope together with your written request to Daniel Bentham, Boohoo Marketing, 49-51 Dale Street, Manchester, M1 2HF.